Dave Matthews Band Summer Tour 2020
Planting 1 Million Trees & Taking Action on Climate Change
REVERB is proud to support Dave Matthews Band’s commitment to plant a million trees as part of the 2020 Summer Tour. Concertgoers are encouraged to join this mission by contributing an optional donation of $2 per ticket to plant a tree with The Nature Conservancy’s Plant a Billion Trees campaign – a major forest restoration effort with a goal of planting a billion trees around the world by 2025.
unCHANGEit: Neutralizing Fan Travel
Last year, Dave Matthews Band became a founding artist partner of the unCHANGEit Climate Campaign. This year, they’re increasing their action on climate change by addressing the biggest contributor to live music’s carbon footprint – fan travel.
Through funding projects around the world that directly eliminate greenhouse gas emissions, DMB is neutralizing all fan travel to and from their shows on the Summer Tour 2020!
Fans can take action with the band and REVERB at every show in the BamaGreen Eco-Village. This year’s village will include opportunities to:
- Donate for a custom DMB #RockNRefill Nalgene Bottle or bring their reusable bottles from home
- Fight single-use plastic waste by filling up at the FREE filtered water stations
- Join unCHANGEit – Music’s Climate Campaign to reduce their carbon footprints
- Connect with nonprofit organizations taking action for the planet
- Register to vote with HeadCount
Fans that take action in the BamaGreen Eco-Village can enter to win a Martin Guitar signed by the band!
Like all Dave Matthews Band tours, REVERB will be working directly with the band and crew on the Summer Tour 2020 to reduce its environmental footprint. Efforts include:
- Neutralizing carbon emissions from ground travel, flights, hotel stays, and concert venue energy use
- Recycling and Composting backstage, in catering, and on all tour buses
- Eating Local Food from family farms in each market as part of the Farm-to-Stage program
- Reusable dishes and flatware in catering
- Green Cleaning Products and Compostable Service ware on buses
- Donation of unused hotel toiletries to local shelters
At Every Show
Music Climate Revolution