About REVERB Volunteering
REVERB creates meaningful opportunities for fans to take action for people and the planet at concerts – our volunteers bring it all to life! Volunteers are a core component of our onsite efforts and we have had the pleasure of working with over 25,000 volunteers since we started in 2004. Whether you’ve been volunteering with REVERB for ten years or if this is the first time you submit an application, volunteers are truly the proverbial glue that holds together each outreach effort on each stop on each tour. Thank you!
Volunteers receive details about their position via email prior to the show. Day of show, volunteers meet their onsite coordinator to receive orientation and training. REVERB volunteers join us before doors open and work until the headliner takes the stage.
Volunteer tasks may include:
- Assisting in final set up of the Eco-Village
- Encouraging fans to take action in support of a cause
- Supporting local nonprofit organizations
- Promoting REVERB’s message of sustainability
- Overseeing fun games like Cornhole and giant Jenga
- Reducing single-use plastic and keeping fans hydrated through our Rock’n’Refill program
To Volunteer with REVERB:
The first step is to fill out a volunteer application! Be sure to select the correct show from the dropdown menu.
Your application will be reviewed by REVERB. You will receive a response at least two weeks prior to the concert.
If there is a spot open you will be assigned to the volunteer team. If the spots have been filled, you will be added to the waitlist. If a spot opens and we are able to pull you from the waitlist, you will be notified.
- A custom Volunteer T-Shirt to wear while volunteering and take home after the show
- A pass to watch the headlining act once your volunteer duties are complete, unless otherwise noted. If there is a GA Lawn, volunteers receive Lawn passes. If a venue is indoors, volunteers are assigned a seat. We do not find out where seats will be until the night of the show.
- Our undying gratitude
The Fine Print:
While we wish we could take all willing volunteers, space is limited. We allocate a pass to the concert for each volunteer, so due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to grant every applicant a spot on the volunteer team. A REVERB representative will be in touch via phone or e-mail to let you know if you’ve been selected. Also, please note that there is always the off-chance volunteer spots will be canceled due to weather, show cancellations, and other unanticipated events beyond our control. REVERB reserves the right to revoke the opportunity to volunteer at anytime. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing all of you on the road as a volunteer or Eco-Village visitor!