BRIGHTSIDE WORLD TOUR
Building on the success of our first tour together in 2020, The Lumineers and REVERB are partnering to create even more positive impacts for people and planet on the Brightside World Tour
On the European leg of the Brightside World Tour, The Lumineers and REVERB supported local organizations dedicated to combating homelessness and confronting addiction at each show in the Action Village.
In addition to fan-facing efforts, REVERB helped the band achieve their sustainability goals internationally.
The Lumineers, Activist Artists Management, and REVERB are partnering on the North America leg of the Brightside World Tour to reduce the environmental footprint of touring, empower fans to act on important issues, and fight the climate crisis.
The Lumineers REVERB Action Village
At every stop on The Lumineers tour in North America, fans will have an opportunity to learn about and take action on important causes championed by the band and much more in the Action Village including:
- Music Climate Revolution – take the Climate Quiz to test your knowledge and learn how you can take meaningful climate action
- Free Water Refill Stations – ditch disposables and refill at the free water stations
- Custom #RockNRefill Reusable Tour Bottles – available for a donation supporting REVERB and other nonprofits
- Local Nonprofits – meet local nonprofits that are working to make your community stronger
Working directly with the band, their management team at Activist Artists Management, and the touring crew, REVERB is helping to meet the tour’s sustainability goals.
- Reusable water bottles and insulated mugs for artists and crew
- Reusable or compostable service ware in catering and on buses
- Water refill stations throughout backstage area, catering, and on tour buses
- Recycling: Backstage, in offices and catering, and on tour buses
- Battery Reclamation and Recycling: Collecting dead batteries for recycling and donating batteries with remaining power to people in need
- Food Donations: Excess food from catering donated to local food security organizations with partners Musically Fed *in select markets
- Toiletry Donations: Collecting unused toiletries from hotel stays that would otherwise be thrown away and donating to local shelters
Addressing Carbon Emissions
In addition to the above efforts to reduce the tour’s environmental footprint, we measure and neutralize remaining greenhouse gas emissions
- Calculate tour carbon emissions from travel and transportation, hotel stays, venue energy usage, fan travel, and more
- Draw down emissions by funding diverse global projects that measurably reduce significantly more greenhouse gas pollution than the tour’s calculated footprint
- Green Cleaning Products for backstage, offices, catering, and tour buses
At Every Show
Music Climate Revolution