Fighting Childhood Hunger & Helping The Environment
P!nk and her fans worked with REVERB to support UNICEF and No Kid Hungry and reduce the environmental footprint of the Beautiful Trauma Tour.
The first leg of P!nk’s tour was a huge success! Across 46 shows, P!nk, her band and crew, and her incredible fans worked with REVERB to create a huge impact for people and the planet.
Each night in the Action Village fans could:
- Donate to UNICEF and No Kid Hungry and receive a custom P!nk #RockNRefill Nalgene bottle
- Fill up at REVERB’s free filtered water station
- Take a photo at the No Kid Hungry booth
- Write a postcard to a child receiving aid from UNICEF
- Enter-to win a signed guitar by participating
Through direct action at shows, the tour raised $70,000 for UNICEF and Share Our Strength and eliminated the use of more than 14,000 single-use plastic water bottles.
We were so proud to work with P!nk on the Beautiful Trauma Tour and meet so many of her amazing fans!
At Every Show