Fighting Childhood Hunger & Helping The Environment
P!nk and her fans worked with REVERB to support UNICEF and No Kid Hungry and reduce the environmental footprint of the Beautiful Trauma Tour.
- $70,000 raised by fans at the Action Village for UNICEF and Share Our Strength
- 59,994 fan actions at the P!NK/REVERB Action Village
- 14,000 single-use plastic water bottles eliminated at the concerts
- 3,994 gallons of waste diverted from landfills backstage by band/crew
- 3,955 pounds of compost collected backstage
SCROLL THROUGH THE FULL TOUR IMPACT RESULTS:
The first leg of P!nk’s tour was a huge success! Across 46 shows, P!nk, her band and crew, and her incredible fans worked with REVERB to create a huge impact for people and the planet.
Each night in the Action Village fans could:
- Donate to UNICEF and No Kid Hungry and receive a custom P!nk #RockNRefill Nalgene bottle
- Fill up at REVERB’s free filtered water station
- Take a photo at the No Kid Hungry booth
- Write a postcard to a child receiving aid from UNICEF
- Enter-to win a signed guitar by taking action
We were so proud to work with P!nk on the Beautiful Trauma Tour and meet so many of her amazing fans!
At Every Show