Fighting Childhood Hunger & Helping The Environment
P!nk and her fans worked with REVERB to support UNICEF and No Kid Hungry and reduce the environmental footprint of the Beautiful Trauma Tour.
- $70,000 Raised by fans at the Action Village for UNICEF and Share Our Strength
- 59,994 Fan Actions at the P!NK/REVERB Action Village
- 14,000 Single-Use Plastic Water Bottles Eliminated at the concerts
- 3,994 Gallons of Waste Diverted from landfills backstage by band/crew
- 3,955 Pounds of Compost collected backstage
The first leg of P!nk’s tour was a huge success! Across 46 shows, P!nk, her band and crew, and her incredible fans worked with REVERB to create a huge impact for people and the planet.
Each night in the Action Village fans could:
- Donate to UNICEF and No Kid Hungry and receive a custom P!nk #RockNRefill Nalgene bottle
- Fill up at REVERB’s free filtered water station
- Take a photo at the No Kid Hungry booth
- Write a postcard to a child receiving aid from UNICEF
- Enter-to win a signed guitar by taking action
We were so proud to work with P!nk on the Beautiful Trauma Tour and meet so many of her amazing fans!
See The Full Tour Impact Results:
At Every Show