Guster on Tour 2023
Guster and REVERB are partnering to make their tour dates in fun places more sustainable
The Guster REVERB Eco-Village
Across Guster’s fall 2023 tour, fans can visit the Eco-Village to take the Music Climate Revolution Fan Travel Survey!
Fan travel to shows makes up a majority of the climate footprint of concerts and festivals – estimates range from 70 – 90+%! We’re asking fans to help us learn more about their travel to shows so we can find ways to reduce the climate impact of live music.
All fans that take the Fan Travel Survey with REVERB can enter to win a drumhead signed by Guster!
REVERB is helping Guster meet their sustainability goals on tour working to reduce the environmental footprint of touring and taking action on the climate crisis. Efforts include:
- Eco Fund: Guster has committed $1 per ticket to support REVERB’s work and help fund innovative projects that measurably draw down greenhouse gas pollution
- Limit Single-Use: Backstage and on the tour bus, Guster and their crew have committed to using reusable water bottles, insulated mugs, and service ware with a goal of using zero single-use disposables
- Rechargeable Batteries: All battery-powered gear on stage will use rechargeable, reusable batteries
- Recycling: On the bus and backstage, all recyclables will be collected and properly diverted from the waste stream
- Food Waste: The entire tour is committed to reducing food waste by actively monitoring and communicating needs to avoid over-purchase and waste of food
Guster On Tour - Spring 2023
At Every Show
Music Climate Revolution