A Legendary Band Touring in a New Way with REVERB
Fleetwood Mac and REVERB partnered to reduce the environmental footprint of the band’s 2018/2019 tour and engaged their fans to take action for people and the planet.
- 28,000+ Actions Taken by Fans at Shows for People and the Planet
- 21,700+ Single-Use Bottles Eliminated at Shows
- 6,000+ People Fed at Shelters Across the Country with Excess Food from Catering
Check out the full Impact Report Below
When you’ve been touring for more than 50 years, there isn’t much that hasn’t been done. Last year, Fleetwood Mac tried something new – partnering with REVERB to increase the tour’s positive impact and reduce its environmental footprint. We continued those efforts in 2019.
REVERB Action Village
The REVERB Action Village was out on tour with Fleetwood Mac working with fans to create real, measurable change for people and the planet. The village was in the concourse at every show featuring:
- Custom #RockNRefill Nalgene bottles
- Free water refill stations
- United Nations Environment Program’s Clean Seas Pledge
- Local Nonprofits
Every fan that took action in the village was entered into a drawing to win a Martin Guitar signed by the whole band.
In addition to all the great stuff happening with fans, REVERB wokred with the band and crew backstage to reduce the tour’s environmental footprint. Efforts included:
- Local food via our Farm to Stage Program
- Proper waste disposal including recycling and composting
- Unused food donated to local food banks
- Collection of unused hotel toiletries for use at local shelters
- Reusable water bottles and mugs to band and crew
- Green cleaning products and bio-products for catering and buses
At Every Show