A Legendary Band Touring in a New Way with REVERB
Fleetwood Mac and REVERB partner to reduce the environmental footprint of the band’s tour and engage their fans to take action for people and the planet.
When you’ve been touring for more than 50 years, there isn’t much that hasn’t been done. Last year, Fleetwood Mac tried something new – partnering with REVERB to increase the tour’s positive impact and reduce its environmental footprint. We’re excited to continue those efforts in 2019.
REVERB Action Village
The REVERB Action Village is out on tour with Fleetwood Mac working with fans to create real, measurable change for people and the planet. You can find the village in the concourse at every show featuring:
- Custom #RockNRefill Nalgene bottles
- Free water refill stations
- United Nations Environment Program’s Clean Seas Pledge
- Local Nonprofits
Every fan that takes action in the village will be entered into a drawing to win a Martin Guitar signed by the whole band.
In addition to all the great stuff happening with fans, REVERB is working with the band and crew backstage to reduce the tour’s environmental footprint. Efforts include:
- Local food via our Farm to Stage Program
- Proper waste disposal including recycling and composting
- Unused food donated to local food banks
- Collection of unused hotel toiletries for use at local shelters
- Reusable water bottles and mugs to band and crew
- Green cleaning products and bio-products for catering and buses
Fleetwood Mac 2019
At Every Show