Dead & Company Fun Run 2019
We’re lacing up and hitting the road with the band on their Fun Run
One tour with Dead & Company per year just isn’t enough, so when we found out the band was heading out for a quick run this fall, we were over the moon!
Like every Dead & Company tour since 2015, REVERB and HeadCount are partnering up on Participation Row at each show where fans can:
- Donate for a Fun Run #RockNRefill Bottle
- Register to Vote with HeadCount
- Connect with Dead & Company Family Orgs
- Fill up at REVERB’s FREE Water Refill station and ditch disposables
Fans that take action in Participation Row will be entered to win a custom D’Angelico Guitar signed by the whole band!
REVERB is working with the band and crew to increase the tour’s sustainability. Greening efforts include:
- Reusable water bottles and coffee mugs for all band and crew
- Water refill stations backstage
- Recycling backstage and on all buses
- Composting in catering
- Reusable and compostable serviceware for buses and catering
- Eco-Friendly cleaning products for all buses
We’ll see you at a show soon!
At Every Show