P!nk & REVERB: Beautiful Trauma Tour 2019
P!nk and REVERB teamed again in 2019 to decrease the Beautiful Trauma Tour’s environmental footprint while increasing its positive impact.
- 117,000+ Actions Taken by Fans for People and the Planet Across the 2018/2019 Beautiful Trauma Tour
- $130,000+ Raised in the Action Village to support UNICEF, Planned Parenthood, and No Kid Hungry
- 28,000+ Single-Use Plastic Water Bottles Eliminated at Shows
Scroll through the full Impact Report
The REVERB Action Village was in the concourse at every show with lots of ways for fans to take action for people and the planet.
- Donate for a custom P!nk ROCKnREFILL Nalgene bottle
- Say no to single-use plastic and fill up at the FREE Water Refill Station
- Connect with some of P!nk’s favorite causes:
- No Kid Hungry
- Planned Parenthood
Fans that participated received an eco-friendly P!nk guitar pick only available in the REVERB Action Village AND were entered to win a guitar signed by P!nk.
Backstage Sustainability Efforts
REVERB worked with P!nk and her touring team backstage to reduce the environmental footprint of the tour. In 2018, we diverted nearly 4,000 gallons of waste from landfills and composted over 27,000 pounds of food scraps. Greening efforts on this tour included:
- Reusable bottles and mugs for crew with water refill stations to reduce single-use plastic
- Recycling in catering, offices, dressing rooms, and buses
- Collection of unused hotel toiletries for donation
- Reusable or compostable dining ware in catering and on buses
- Green cleaning products on all tour buses
At Every Show