Protecting Rainforests and Touring Responsibly
REVERB and Maroon 5 have been working together to protect forests around the world.
IMPACT REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
- 23,654 Fan Actions
- 11,060 Single-Use Plastic Bottles Diverted from landfill
- 335 Fan Volunteers donated over 1,300 Hours of their time
The guys in Maroon 5 are always up for an adventure. So when REVERB offered them a chance to travel to central and south America to meet with indigenous people fighting to protect forests from illegal logging and learn more about the issue, they jumped at the opportunity.
In 2018, we teamed up to bring that experience out on the road on Maroon 5’s Red Pill Blues Tour. At every show, fans had the opportunity to:
- Donate for the official Red Pill Blues Tour #RockNRefill bottles and fill up at the free filtered water station
- Learn from World Wildlife Fund why buying FSC-certified products is one of the best ways to save the world’s forests
- #DefendtheDefenders – learn about James Valentine’s trip with REVERB and the Environmental Investigation Agency to Peru and write a message of support to the indigenous defenders protecting the world’s old growth forests from illegal logging
All fans that participated in the Maroon 5 Eco-Village had a chance to win an FSC-certified Martin Guitar signed by the whole band!
And of course, we worked with Maroon 5 and their crew to reduce the environmental footprint of the tour.
A huge thanks to the band and all the fans that took action with us on the 2018 Red Pill Blues Tour!
At Every Show