A World Tour Doing a World of Good
When it comes to sustainable touring, Jack Johnson’s World Tour is in a league of its own
Tour Impact Report Highlights:
- $1.9 Million+ directed to 315 All At Once Non-profit Partners
- 100,000+ Fan Actions taken in the All At Once Village Green
- 36,000+ Single-use Bottles Avoided at Shows
- 15 Million+ Pounds of Carbon Offset through the support of clean energy projects
See the full Impact Report at the bottom of the page.
We’ve partnered with Jack Johnson since 2005 to enhance Jack’s already extensive sustainability efforts on tour and collaborate with his social action network, All At Once, to bring the Village Green to life at every show.
This tour was our biggest effort yet with the most comprehensive greening, more groups supported, and greater impact than ever before.
It also marked REVERB’s first full international tour, bringing Jack’s fan education and engagement efforts to South America, Australia, and New Zealand!
Fans were invited to take part in the sustainability efforts at every show by:
- Ditching single-use plastic by bringing a reusable water bottle, earning a free stainless steel pint cup by taking action in the Village Green, or purchasing a reusable Jack Johnson water bottle or reusable shopping bag at the show
- Refilling at the free All At Once filtered water stations
- Using mass transportation to get to the show or pedal to the show and park your bike at the free valet
- Connecting with local nonprofit groups that are creating a better world for people and the planet in their community
Tour Sustainability Efforts
Touring sustainably has always been a top priority for Jack and his team. We’re proud to work with Jack to make his tours the greenest in the industry. Efforts on this tour include:
- Eliminating single-use plastic water bottles backstage with the band, tour, and local crews
- Working with venues to eliminate single-use plastic straws at ALL shows
- Using reusable dishware and utensils in catering and on buses
- Encouraging venues to prohibit the sale of single-use plastic water bottles at ALL shows
Check out the results from the 2017-2018 World Tour:
At Every Show