Supporting Local Nonprofits and Increasing Sustainability
REVERB and Harry Styles partnered together on his 2018 North American tour to connect fans with local nonprofits working to create stronger communities and increase the tour’s sustainability.
- 19,855 fan actions in REVERB/Harry Action Village at each show
- 10,000+ single-use plastic water bottles eliminated by fans at the concerts
- 6,700 gallons of waste diverted from landfills backstage by band/crew
- 3,000+ single-use bottles eliminated backstage by band/crew
SCROLL THROUGH THE FULL TOUR IMPACT RESULTS:
This was our first tour with Harry Styles and it was a smashing success! REVERB helped Harry reduce his tour’s environmental footprint and support some terrific nonprofit partners at each show. We hosted the nonprofits in the Action Village, connecting them with thousands of fans and raised funds through the #RockNRefill program to support their work.
Fans took part in the tour’s efforts by stopping by the Action Village to:
- Connect with the local nonprofit organizations
- Donate for a custom Harry Styles #RockNRefill Nalgene bottle
- Ditch disposables and fill up at REVERB’s filtered water refill station
We’re so proud to have worked with Harry Styles to help his tour make a positive impact for people and the planet and engage hundreds of thousands of his incredible fans to take action as well!
At Every Show