DEAD & COMPANY:
THE FINAL TOUR
From the first tour to the Final Tour, Dead & Company has made taking action for people and the planet a priority
Like all of Dead & Company’s past tours, the band is partnering with REVERB to reduce the environmental footprint of touring and take action on the climate crisis. The band is also continuing its legacy of giving, helping to support nonprofit partners as well as climate projects that reduce greenhouse gas pollution and address climate injustice.
Join REVERB and HeadCount at Participation Row one last time! At every show on The Final Tour, fans can take meaningful action for people and the planet.
- #RockNRefill Ditch disposables by donating for a custom tour Nalgene reusable water bottle and fill up for FREE at the water refill station
- Register to Vote Use your voice and your vote! Visit HeadCount to get registered or check your registration
- Music Climate Revolution Take the Fan Travel Survey and help discover new ways to limit the climate impact of fan travel to shows
- Connect with Dead & Company Family Nonprofits
Like every Dead & Company tour, REVERB is working with the band and crew, and Dead & Co.’s management team at Activist to make the 2023 Tour more sustainable.
- Reusable water bottles and insulated mugs for artists and crew
- Reusable or compostable service ware in catering and on buses
- Water refill stations throughout backstage area, catering, and on tour buses
- Recycling: Backstage, in offices and catering, and on tour buses
- Battery Reclamation and Recycling: Collecting dead batteries for recycling and donating batteries with remaining power to people in need
- Toiletry Donations: Collecting unused toiletries from hotel stays that would otherwise be thrown away and donating to local shelters
- Green Cleaning Products for backstage, offices, catering, and tour buses
Addressing Carbon Emissions
In addition to the above efforts to reduce the tour’s environmental footprint, remaining greenhouse gas emissions are measured and neutralized through vetted climate projects
- Calculate tour carbon emissions from travel and transportation, hotel stays, venue energy usage, fan travel, and more
- REVERB Climate Portfolio: Dead & Company is committed to addressing tour emissions through support of REVERB’s Climate Portfolio. The portfolio funds verified greenhouse gas pollution reduction projects and climate justice efforts to neutralize carbon emissions and strengthen historically marginalized communities facing the worst impacts of the climate crisis.
MUSIC CLIMATE REVOLUTION
As a partner of Music Climate Revolution, Dead & Company has committed to take immediate, ongoing, and increasing action on the climate emergency.
Carbon reductions are achieved through support of innovative climate projects that measurably draw down greenhouse gases. These efforts are in addition and secondary to all efforts undertaken to reduce emissions.
Dead & Company The Final Tour Summer 2023
At Every Show
Music Climate Revolution