Dead & Company Summer Tour 2019
Trucking off to another green tour
REVERB has partnered with Dead & Company since 2015 to reduce the environmental footprint of their tours while helping to increase their positive impact in Participation Row with our partners HeadCount.
We’re back at it this year working behind the scenes to make the tour more sustainable and engaging fans to take action for people and the planet.
REVERB, HeadCount, and Dead & Company Family Orgs will be at every show this summer in Participation Row with lots of opportunities for fans to get involved.
- Donate for a 2019 #RockNRefill bottle
- Register to vote with HeadCount
- Support a 100% Clean Energy Future with Environmental Defense Fund
- Ditch Disposables and fill up at the free REVERB water refill station
And much more…
Fans that take action will be entered to win a custom Dead & Company D’Angelico Guitar signed by the band!
REVERB is working closely with the band and crew to increase the sustainability on the Summer 2019 Tour. Greening efforts include:
- Reusable water bottles and coffee mugs for all band and crew
- Water refill stations backstage
- Recycling backstage and on all buses
- Composting in catering
- Reusable and compostable serviceware for buses and catering
- Eco-Friendly cleaning products for all buses
And more! Check out the Impact Results from the 2018 tour!
We can’t wait to see you our on the road this summer with Dead & Company.
At Every Show