What a Long Green Trip It’s Been…
REVERB and our partner HeadCount hit the road with Dead & Company working with fans in Participation Row to support dozens of great causes
- 23,000+ Fan Actions in Participation Row
- $300,000+ Raised for Nonprofits
- 21,600+ Single-Use Bottles Avoided
See the full Impact Results Below
Ever since Dead & Company started touring back in 2015, REVERB and HeadCount have partnered to bring Participation Row to life at their shows. We work directly with the band to identify causes they care about, host those groups at shows all across the country, and raise money to support their work.
This year’s Participation Row was one of our best yet!
- REVERB had the Summer Tour 2018 official #RockNRefill bottles and the opportunity to support indigenous people working to protect old growth forests from illegal logging
- HeadCount registered fans to vote and ran the Charity Auction featuring custom D’angelico Guitars signed by the band
- Dead Family Nonprofits were at every show offering fans a chance to get involved directly with causes that are important to the band
- March For Our Lives worked with Dead fans to help end the epidemic of gun violence
REVERB also worked behind the scenes, helping the tour reduce its environmental footprint.
Thanks for taking action with us on the Dead & Company Summer 2o18 Tour!
Dead & Company 2018
At Every Show