DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
FALL TOUR 2022
DMB and REVERB are partnering on the Fall Tour 2022 to increase action on the climate emergency, reduce the environmental footprint of touring, and plant 1,000,000 trees
Dave Matthews Band and REVERB are hitting the road this fall working to reduce the environmental footprint of live touring and increase action on the climate crisis as part of the Music Climate Revolution campaign.
DMB is also continuing its commitment to plant 1 MILLION more trees in addition to the 2 million trees the band has helped plant over the past 2 years in partnership with The Nature Conservancy and DocuSign.
This year’s tour will eliminate more greenhouse gas pollution than all measured tour emissions INCLUDING fan travel to and from the shows!
BAMAGREEN REVERB ECO-VILLAGE
Proudly Supported by DocuSign
At every show, fans can find the BamaGreen REVERB Eco-Village where they can join the band in taking environmental and climate action. This year’s Eco-Village will include:
- #RockNRefill Bottles – ditch disposables. Donate for a custom reusable Nalgene #RockNRefill bottle. All donations support REVERB and The Nature Conservancy!
- Music Climate Revolution – take the Fan Travel Survey to help us understand more about fan travel to and from shows
- Photo Booth – take a photo at DocuSign’s activation area
- The Nature Conservancy – learn more about DMB’s commitment to plant 1 MILLION MORE Trees (for the third year in a row!!)
- Register to Vote – visit HeadCount in the Eco-Village to register to vote or check your voter registration
TOUR GREENING AND SUSTAINABILITY
- No single-use plastic water bottles or cups backstage!
- Reusable water bottles and insulated mugs for artists and crew
- Reusable or compostable service ware in catering and on buses
- Water refill stations throughout backstage area, catering, and on tour buses
- Recycling: Backstage, in offices and catering, and on tour buses
- Battery Reclamation and Recycling: Collecting dead batteries for recycling and donating batteries with remaining power to people in need
- Toiletry Donations: Collecting unused toiletries from hotel stays and donating to local food security organizations
Addressing Carbon Emissions
In addition to the above efforts to reduce the tour’s environmental footprint, we measure and neutralize remaining greenhouse gas emissions
- Calculate tour carbon emissions from travel and transportation, hotel stays, venue energy usage, fan travel, and more
- Draw down emissions by funding diverse global projects that measurably reduce significantly more greenhouse gas pollution than the tour’s calculated footprint
- Farm-to-Stage: Local farm resources and food for catering
- Green Cleaning Products for backstage, offices, catering, and tour buses
MUSIC CLIMATE REVOLUTION
DMB is taking climate action on tour as a partner of Music Climate Revolution. In addition to taking steps with REVERB to reduce the environmental footprint of touring, the band has committed to calculating and addressing tour emissions not mitigated through other means.
Major tour emitters including band and crew travel, hotel stays, gear transport, venue energy use, fan travel, and more, are calculated at the conclusion of the tour. In acknowledgement of those emissions, the band will support innovative third-party verified climate projects that measurably prevent, sequester, or reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Together with other efforts including their support of planting millions of trees, DMB will help eliminate significantly more greenhouse gas pollution than created on tour.
Dave Matthews Band 2022 Fall Tour
At Every Show
Music Climate Revolution