Conservation & Sustainability
Dave Matthews Band and Their Fans Took Action for Both This Year
IMPACT REPORT HIGHLIGHTS:
- 79,555 Fan Actions in the BamaGreen Eco-Village
- $200,000+ Raised for the BamaGreen Wildlife Conservation Fund
- 52,000+ Single-Use Bottles Avoided at Shows
REVERB and Dave Matthews Band have worked together since 2005, creating measurable change for people and the planet and working with hundreds of thousands of fans to do the same. In 2018, we continued our efforts to support wildlife conservation in Africa focusing specifically on rhino and elephant populations.
Fans visited the BamaGreen Eco-Village at every show to:
- Donate for a 2018 Dave Matthews Band #RockNRefill bottle and fill up at the free water station
- Take a photo at the NRDC Photo Booth
- Check out the photo display of Dave’s trip to Reteti Elephant Sanctuary in Kenya with Conservation International
- Register to vote with HeadCount
All proceeds from the #RockNRefill bottles supported rhino and elephant conservation efforts. Fans that participated in the Eco-Village were entered to win a guitar signed by the whole band.
Thanks for another amazing and impactful tour!
SEE THE FULL IMPACT REPORT:
At Every Show