REVERB’s Quarantine Kitchen – Episode 8: Brad Corrigan
Things are looking great in episode 8!
Whether he’s on stage with Dispatch or at the helm of his nonprofit Love, Light + Melody, Brad Corrigan always brings love and kindness into all that he does. And now he’s bringing that passion into the Quarantine Kitchen!
Brad joined our host/REVERB Co-Director/Guster guitarist Adam Gardner to make Darla’s Dill Salmon Chowder!
Don’t miss Brad’s powerful song at the end! Check out the recipe and video below.
- A stick of butter
- Chop large yellow onion
- Dice 4-6 celery stalks
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups clam juice
- 2 boxes Idaho Spuds Hashbrown Potatoes
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 16 oz smoked salmon, crumbled
- 4 Tsp fresh lemon juice
- Lots of fresh dill
- Salt + pepper
- Pinch of garlic salt
- In a large pot melt the butter, then add onion and celery and sauté until soft, about 7 min.
- At same time bring water to a boil in kettle and add to the insta potato cartons, set aside for about 12 min.
- Add the broth and clam juice, and bring to a boil.
- Drain water from potatoes and add. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 8 min.
- Add Half + Half, deconstructed smoked salmon, lemon juice, fresh dill, and garlic salt and cook for 4 min.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve!