Official Rules of the REVERB Action Village Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The following rules govern the REVERB Action Village Giveaway (“Giveaway”) at Forest Hills Stadium, administered by REVERB, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
REVERB will conduct the REVERB Action Village Giveaway at Forest Hills Stadium (the “Give Away”) from May 30 through November 1, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). One (1) winner will be selected to receive a Martin Guitar Co. DJr Acoustic Guitar (retail value $699) and (2) General Admission tickets to a 2020 regular season concert at Forest Hills Stadium (Approximate Retail Value $80-$140)
3 Ways to Enter
The Giveaway is open to all attendees of Forest Hills Stadium regular season concerts in 2019 who are legal U.S. residents and at least 13 years of age as of May 1st, 2019 and visit the REVERB Action Village and take one of the following actions with REVERB or REVERB’s partner, NRDC:
- Make a $15 donation to support REVERB and their local charity partners.
- Take an online action and provide contact information (first and last name, email address, zip code) to NRDC.
- Provide contact information (first and last name, email address, zip code) to learn more about nonprofit partners, NYC Parks and Billion Oyster Project
Limit: One entry per person, regardless of method of entry.
Employees of REVERB, NRDC, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
There are no entry fees.
Winner to be drawn at random on or about November 2, 2019.
Martin Guitar Company DJr – Approximate Retail Value $699
GA tickets to a 2020 regular season concert at Forest Hills Stadium – Approximate Retail Value $80-$140. See http://foresthillsstadium.com/events/
General Additional Rules
- Prize is not transferable.
- Employees of REVERB and NRDC and their sponsors and affiliates, and the immediate family members of such employees, are not eligible to win.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Participation in the Giveaway is void where prohibited.
- REVERB reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any Giveaway rules are violated in any way.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
- No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at REVERB’s discretion.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- REVERB shall have no responsibility for an applicant’s inability or failure to participate, win, or claim the prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances beyond REVERB’s control.
- By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless REVERB, NRDC, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Giveaway.
- To find out the Winner’s name, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 31, 2019.