|REVERB has been working with Maroon 5 to involve fans in causes close to the band’s heart while greening their tours since 2007. Check out the Impact Results video below of the most recent tour and continue to support the band’s causes by taking action below.|
TAKE ACTION right here, right now!
Join Maroon 5 to Stop Illegal Logging:
- Take a virtual reality tour of our trip to the Guatemalan Rain Forest with Jesse Carmichael: A Journey to Guatemala in 360°
- SEE HOW musicians + fans are engaging manufacturers + governments to stop illegal logging as part of our NO MORE BLOOD WOOD campaign.
- LEARN MORE about the impacts of illegal logging on climate change, human rights + wildlife
- ASK WHERE YOUR WOOD COMES FROM before you buy any wood product (instruments, furniture, toys, etc.)
Ditch Disposable Water Bottles:
- CUT DOWN ON PLASTIC WASTE created at shows from single-use water bottles, by filling up a reusable bottle at our FREE WATER stations. You can also grab a LIMITED-EDITION MAROON 5 BOTTLE available on this tour only! Find the Eco-Village in the concourse to fill up and get your bottle.
- CHECK OUT THE OTHER BANDS + FESTIVALS that are part of the REVERB/Nalgene #RockNRefill program + tag your posts to show you care about keeping plastic out of landfills and oceans.
- LEARN MORE about the effects of plastic pollution and what you can do about it